Delhi's odd-even formula: Single women drivers, cars with only female passengers, patients will be exempted
Donald Trump attacked by bald eagle 'Uncle Sam'; TIME releases video as Republican harps on losing Person of the Year
TIME magazine named German Chancellor Angela Merkel its 2015 Person of the Year on 9 December, noting her resilience and leadership when faced with the Syrian refugee crisis and turmoil in the European Union over its currency this year.
Dec 9, 2015
- 'Honey-trapped Indian Army men over 18 years,' reveals Pakistani spy arrested in Rajasthan
- Fact Check: Was this the Pakistani flag waved at Congress rally in Karnataka?
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- If you've been a smart tax evader, your game's up
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]