Embattled Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts was fired on 8 July following criticism of his handling of rioting triggered by the death of Freddie Gray, from injuries suffered in police custody and a subsequent surge in homicides.
Jul 9, 2015
The Peoples Assembly against Austerity held a die-in on 8 July outside parliament, just hours after Chancellor George Osborne presented his summer budget, the first solely Conservative budget in 20 years.
Jul 9, 2015
Dubbing Artist Bhagyalakshmi and Activists Rescue Mentally Challenged People in Thiruvananthapuram [PHOTOS+VIDEO]
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Fifa World Cup 2018 special: Assam man takes Rs 15 lakh loan, builds auditorium to screen matches