US President Barack Obama said on Saturday (21 November) the Mali hotel attacks only stiffened the resolve of the United States and its allies, which would be relentless in fighting those targeting its citizens and would allow militants no safe haven. At least one American citizen has been identified among the 19 dead. In a speech at a regional summit in Malaysia, Obama described Fridays (20 November) raid and hostage incident in Mali as another awful reminder of the scourge of terrorism.
Nov 21, 2015
For some this is the sound of progress. The coal mining industry is booming in India where a new mine is opened every month. In their push to compete on the global stage, Asian countries like India are increasingly looking to coal to power their economies and feed their growing energy demands. Officials in Indias coal ministry said despite a push for renewable energy sources, coal will continue to win out.
Nov 21, 2015
16 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening