Morning brief: Mamata threatens legal action against Modi government, RBI to cut interest rates, Nico Roseberg's retirement and more
TMC chief Mamata Banerjee finally leaves state secretariat, threatens legal action against Modi government
Inventive pilots have used tracking technology to paint symbols and write words in the skies.
Dec 2, 2016
The homes of prominent members of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s (DRC) political opposition have been attacked as the country teeters on the brink of war. IBTimes UK spoke to Gabriel Kyungu, President of the prominent opposition platform known as Rassemblement in Katanga, who said his home came under siege in the early hours of 30 November. The identities of the perpetrators is not yet known, but politicians accuse President Kabilas regime of being behind the attack. Kabilas mandate expires on 19 December and he is barred from seeking a third term in office, but is accused of manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 2, 2016
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases
- Who is Amulya Leona, 19-year-old who chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' at anti-CAA protest?
- 'Bam bam bole': Devotees throng temples to offer prayers on Mahashivratri in Kashmir
- Lucknow student's murder: Ex-MLA's son arrested, CCTV camera shows victim stabbed multiple times
- Watch | Man with family witnesses multiple UFOs in Pennsylvania; alien disclosure near?