Jammu and Kashmir cross-border firing: Residents living near border asked to evacuate villages, remain indoors
Morning brief: BSF kills 7 Pakistani Rangers, Jayalalithaa health update, Twitter to go offline and more
Delhi Health Secretary Chandrakar Bharti defends absence in top-level meetings, says he wasn't informed
A 19-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences after a suspicious item on a London Underground train was discovered in North Greenwich on 20 October. A controlled explosion was carried out, forcing the closure of North Greewich Tube station and suspension of the Jubilee Line.
Oct 21, 2016
- UP Shia Waqf Board chief compares AIMIM leader Asaduddin Owaisi to Baghdadi
- Life after Death real? NDE victim says Yes, citing memory of seeing standing spirits in clouds
- Russia says India delaying signing helicopters deal: Executive
- India's rapid-fire nuclear missile tests: What's the message, who's the target?
- Maharashtra govt formation: Pawar-Uddhav-Sonia to meet on last leg of tripartite talks