Canines from around the world descended on Huntington Beach, California, for the 8th annual Surf City Surf Dog competition. Dogs were classed into four weight categories and judged on skills, length of their ride and confidence on the board as they braved the unusually high surf. Brazilian Labrador Bono, who traveled in from Rio de Janeiro, walked away with this years Shredder prize.
Sep 26, 2016
Police have released footage of the final moments of Keith Lamont Scotts life. The father-of-seven was shot by police on 20 September in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is unclear from the footage whether he was holding a gun that prompted the police to fire at him.
Sep 26, 2016
Police release dash-cam and body-worn camera footage of the moment Keith Lamont Scott was fatally shot
8 hours ago
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station