Speaking at the Labour conference in Liverpool on 26 September, shadow chancellor John McDonnell said a Labour government would introduce a real Living Wage of more than Â£10 ($12.90) per hour. The policy would see Labour better the governments promise by Â£1 an hour.The close ally of re-elected leader Jeremy Corbyn, McDonnell also promised a Labour government would get rid of the Trade Union Act within the first 100 days of power.
Sep 26, 2016
Excavations are underway in two separate spots as police received fresh information that 21-month-old Ben Needham may have been crushed by a digger and then buried by his killer.
Sep 26, 2016
17 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- India signs $500 million deal for two stealth frigates from Russia
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history