Eight people, including three children, were killed and 34 injured whe a bridge connecting two small islands near the Indonesian holiday island of Bali collapsed. The bridge is the only crossing between the islands of Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Lembongan. Reports indicate that the bridge was overloaded due to a religious ceremony taking place at a nearby temple.
Oct 17, 2016
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics