Donald Trump has signed an executive order withdrawing the US from the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) on 23 January. The TPP is a trade deal between the US and 11 countries in the Pacific Rim, and was one of Trumps clear campaign pledges to withdraw from the deal on day one of being President.
Jan 24, 2017
Mark Dayton, 69, the Governor of Minnesota, has collapsed while giving his State of the State address. Dayton fainted at the Minnesota State Capitol building in St Paul on 23 January. His chief of staff Jamie Tincher later confirmed that the governor quickly recovered and walked out of the building after a medical examination.
Jan 24, 2017
Donald Trump declares war on women: US president pushes anti-abortion agenda, reinstates infamous Mexico City abortion policy
Jallikattu protests turn violent: Actor Kamal Hassan shares video showing cops torching vehicles at Mylapore in Chennai [VIDEO]
India news live updates: Two terrorists killed in Ganderbal encounter, Pak national apprehended near International border
Saturday Night Live writer Katie Rich suspended for 'first home-school shooter' tweet about Donald Trump's son Barron
Jammu and Kashmir: Two LeT terrorists killed in Ganderbal encounter; Infiltration bid foiled in Rajouri
- Jharkhand: 6 dead, 43 injured as bus skids off road, falls into gorge
- 'Missing' Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan: Bihar villagers announce Rs 15,000 reward for info
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob