US President Donald Trump welcomed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the White House on Monday (26 June) and lauded the relationship between the two countries as very, very strong and very, very powerful. Trump said he looks forward to working with Modi to create jobs in both the countries to grow their economies and to create a trading relationship that is fair and reciprocal. The future of their partnership has never looked brighter and better, he added.
Jun 27, 2017
From maritime cooperation to job creation, here are 7 points from PM Modi and President Donald Trump joint statement
Northern Ireland Water released a video on June 26 showing its staff working to clear a gigantic fatberg of fat, oil and grease from a sewer on the Dublin Road in Belfast.According to the Belfast Telegraph, staff have been at work for the past six Sundays to clear the blockage.
Jun 26, 2017
- Delhi violence: Policeman, 6 civilians killed in CAA clashes, govt claims violence 'orchestrated'
- Swine flu: Six SC judges catch H1N1 influenza; Justice Sanjiv Khanna wears mask to court
- Alien breakthrough: UFO spotted following International Space Station for more than 20 minutes
- Hosni Mubarak death confirmed: Former Egyptian President passes away at 91
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases