US President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Friday (27 January) banning Syrian refugees from entering the US until further notice. He has also halted the entry of visitors from six Muslim countries to the US for three months. The order includes a cap of 50,000 refugees in 2017, which is thought to be less than half of the upper limit set by former president Barack Obama.
Jan 28, 2017
Man attacks Muslim airline employee at JFK, says Trump will get rid of you all; charged with hate crime
India News Live Updates: BJP President Amit Shah to release manifesto for Uttar Pradesh assembly polls in Lucknow
Indian tricolour on iconic monuments of the world? Just check out these images which have gone viral
- Images of 3 Sri Lankan suicide bombers released with IS flag in backdrop
- ISIS claims responsibility for Sri Lankan bombings: 'This bloody day is our reward to you'
- India, US warn of fresh terror attacks in Sri Lanka - Reports
- Lok Sabha election Phase 3 LIVE: 2 die waiting to vote in Kerala; Congress-TMC clashes in West Bengal, 1 killed
- Indian-American doctor charged with healthcare fraud in US