A police helicopter crashes into a Rio de Janeiro slum, known as the City of God, killing four police officers. Although the cause of the crash is unknown, police had been exchanging gunfire with suspected criminals earlier in the day.
Nov 20, 2016
At least 96 people were killed and many were injured in a train crash in northern India. Fourteen carriages derailed in the early hours of 20 November.The death toll is expected to rise as rescue workers are trying to free trapped passengers.Indias railways minister, Suresh Prabhu, promised an immediate investigation into the cause of the accident.
Nov 20, 2016
Morning Brief: Assad regime forces targeting hospitals in Aleppo, TN CM shifted out of ICU, EPL results and more
RRB NTPC results 2016: When will it be declared after Thiruvananthapuram region result was withdrawn?
World Toilet Day 2016: Coldplay, Jay Z and other celebs promote the sanitation campaign at Global Citizen Festival India
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television12 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Real UFO or manipulated hoax? Pink doughnut-shaped flying object spotted in the skies of Ireland
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]
- Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 LIVE results: Congress strikes the majority mark leading 101 seats
- Saudi Arabia may modify dependent tax on expatriate families
- Privacy at high risk in compiling users' mobility data: Study