IISc Bangalore breaks into the top 10 'Best Small Universities in the World 2017' ranking for the first time
Lucknow shootout: Suspected terrorist linked to Bhopal-Ujjain train blast; opens fire at security forces in Thakurganj
7 in 10 Indians pay bribe for healthcare services, ID related documents: Transparency International survey
France avalanche: Many feared trapped as 'violent' avalanche hits Tignes ski resort; major search underway
Police are appealing for information after a man brandishing knives walked into a church and threatened security staff. The incident happened at the Universal Church of Kingdom of God in Brixton Road, SW9 at approximately 20:30hrs on 13 February. The man walked into the church brandishing two knives and said he wanted to pray. A security guard confronted him and the suspect threatened to stab him. The man then left the premises. The suspect is described as a black man who is around 6ft tall. Anyone who recognises the man shown in the images released, or who has information that may assist the investigation, is asked to called Lambeth CID on 07785 774 447 or the police non-emergency line on 101.
Mar 7, 2017
In a bid to stop 'lesbian activity' Kerala college bars female students from locking their doors while changing
- No Special Category Status to AP: Major setback for Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Gone in 90 seconds: IAF pilots narrate the story of Balakot strikes
- Watch| JCBs demolish Chandrababu Naidu's 'illegal' Praja Vedika on Jagan Reddy's orders
- 4 ISIS suspects, including 3 Bangladesh nationals, arrested in Kolkata
- Much like Bappi Lahiri, Prashant Laxman Sapkal comes up as new 'gold man'