Assembly elections 2017 updates: If voted to power, BJP govt will waive farmers loans: Rajnath Singh
Donald Trump, Canadian PM Justin Trudeau differ on immigration ban but agree to improve bilateral ties
India news updates: 3 terrorists killed, 1 soldier injured in encounter in Khan mohalla in Jammu and Kashmir's Handwara district
Sasikala SC case: As Tamil Nadu prepares for SC verdict in DA case, here's a look at 3 lawsuits against her
US President Donald Trump welcomed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to the White House on 13 February, the first meeting between the two leaders since Trump took office. Donald Trump has pledged to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement among Canada, the United States and Mexico. At a news conference on Friday, Trudeau said he would look to defend and demonstrate Canadian values, but do so respectfully and not from an ideological standpoint.
Feb 13, 2017
Valentine's Day 2017: Top 25 love quotes and inspirational sayings you can share with your loved ones
Jammu and Kashmir ceasefire violation: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Sunderbani sector; Indian Army retaliates
Pakistan Bomb Blast: At least 10 killed, 58 injured in a possible 'suicide attack' outside Punjab Assembly at Lahore's Mall Road
Thousands of Mexicans marched on Mexico City on 12 February to denounce U.S. President Donald Trump. They condemned plans to deport millions of undocumented migrants from the US and make Mexico pay for a wall along the US-Mexico border. More than three quarters of Mexicans have a bad or very bad opinion of the U.S. President in a recent poll conducted by by Gabinete de Comunicacion Estrategica.
Feb 13, 2017
10 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Sabarimala impact and BJP: Will Kerala vote the way it watches TV news?
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening