'Two Leaves' symbol bribery case: TTV Dhinakaran admits meeting middleman Sukesh Chandrasekar after Delhi Police grill him for 7 hours
French President Francois Hollande urges voters to reject far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen in run-off
Watch: Mumbai hospital failed to help Eman Ahmed Abdulati lose tag of world's heaviest woman, claims sister
In recent years, the majority of pollsters have incorrectly predicted the results from a number of major votes, including the 2015 general election in the UK, the EU referendum and the US election in 2016. With the UK set to head to the voting booths on 8 June for another general election, IBTimes UK spoke with pollster Matt Singh about why the polls got it so wrong last time, and how to read them more accurately. Singh founded Number Cruncher Politics, one of the only pollsters to correctly predict a Conservative Party majority in 2015.
Apr 25, 2017
H-1B visa issue: After Jaitley's visit, US says it 'greatly' values investments by Indian IT companies
French President Francois Hollande on 24 April, called on voters to back centrist Emmanuel Macron in the second round of the presidential election. Hollande gave a warning of dangerous consequences if far-right candidate Marine Le Pen were to win, and said he would vote for his former economy minister as he believes Macron was best placed to unite France.
Apr 24, 2017
Third Kerala minister may resign! MM Mani says will quit over sexist remarks on women plantation workers if party asks
- WATCH: Srinagar's SMHS Hospital leaves terminal cancer patient without stitches after surgery
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Researcher claims alien spaceship visited ISS, says NASA is involved in cover-up
- Will Nirav Modi's extradition be quicker than Vijay Mallya's?
- From Arun Jaitley to Rajnath Singh - Did Yeddyurappa pay Rs 1,800 crore bribe to BJP leaders?