US President Donald Trump has attacked the media coverage of him and his administration during a lengthy press conference in Washington DC. Speaking on 16 February, the new president repeatedly told reporters to sit down, interrupted questions, and took a generally combative tone.
Feb 17, 2017
Indian man may be jailed for sexually assaulting woman on US flight, then offering her partner a drink to 'forget the matter'
Pakistan blast: ISIS claims responsibility for bombing at Shahbaz Qalandar shrine that killed at least 100
Ukip leader and Stoke-on-Trent by-election candidate Paul Nuttall describes what has been a horrible week on 16 February. The new Ukip leader was caught up in a controversy surrounding a claim on his website that he lost close personal friends at the Hillsborough disaster, a claim he has since retracted.
Feb 16, 2017
Donald Trump grabs the headlines for all manner of reasons, but recently his peculiar handshakes have become front and centre as the US president meets foreign leaders from around the world. IBTimes UK sat down with body language expert Judi James, as she explained the reasoning and the thought process behind Trumps handshakes.
Feb 16, 2017
- Stan Lee's POW! Entertainment responds to Bill Maher's 'disgusting' comments on author's death
- Who is Krishna Kumari Kohli? Pakistan's Hindu lawmaker makes it to BBC's 100 women of 2018 list
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station