Goa floor test: Manohar Parrikar's to and fro movement from state shows the flexibility in BJP's leadership
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferugson hailed Hawaii ruling to halt US President Donald Trumps new travel ban just hours before it was set to take effect. District Judge Derrick Watson on Wednesday (15 March) froze the executive order that temporarily bars new visas from being issued to travellers from six Muslim-majority countries and suspends the admission of new refugees. Attorneys for Hawaii claimed the new travel ban, like its predecessor, was in direct violation of the First Amendment.
Mar 16, 2017
US will accept H1-B visa applications for FY2018 from April 3, after temporarily banning premium visa processing
Goa Floor Test Updates: BJP wins as 23 MLAs support Manohar Parrikar while 16 oppose; Goa Budget on March 24
The Health and Safety Executive have confirmed that they are going to be carrying out an investigation after a man was spotted clambering out of a manhole cover on a main road. Alastair McCulloch was driving through the small town of Coleford in Gloucestershire when he spotted the man wearing a high visibility jacket exiting the manhole cover, but the cover had no safety barriers or warnings around it.
Mar 15, 2017
The Royal Marine has had his conviction reduced from murder to manslaughter, after killing a wounded Taliban fighter in Afghanistan in 2011.
Mar 15, 2017
World's best airports for 2017: Singapore Changi Airport tops the list; Indian airports fail to make it to top 50
- Nibiru or Sun's reflection? Red second Sun glowing behind clouds sparks imminent apocalypse fear
- SC verdict on plea to debar 'criminals' from electoral politics on Tuesday
- 3 UFOs spotted in the night sky of New Jersey, triggering row over origin
- Fake News? Time traveler claims future US president was born a week ago, but where?
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain