I-T department raids Tamil Nadu chief secretary's residence, office; recovers Rs 30 lakh in new notes and 5 kg gold
Morning Brief: Explosion at fireworks market in Mexico, Jaish-e-Mohammed planned Pathankot attack in 2014 and more
Exclusive footage shows people from the Tshangu district of the capital Kinshasa, DRC, demonstrate chanting slogans against President Kabila: Kabila Oyebela! Mandat esili! (Lingala for Kabila, know your mandate is over). The recourse-rich African nation of the Democratic Republic of Congo is on a political knife-edge after Kabila stayed in power on 20 December, despite the expiration of his last constitutional term in office.
Dec 20, 2016
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- You can no longer book Uber from Google Maps on Android for reasons unknown
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Karnataka cow slaughter debate: Muslim cleric threatens violence during Bakrid, Congress minister stays mute