Trump's press secretary Spicer accused of racism after Indian-American woman confronts him in Apple store [Video]
10 years after Nandigram firing: Mamata's political journey that began on March 14, 2007, has hit a hurdle a decade later
Dalit scholar at JNU commits suicide in Delhi: Police hint at 'personal issues,' but social media compares him to Rohith Vemula
Prime Minister Theresa May has condemned Nicola Sturgeon and the SNPs decision to call for a second Scottish independence referendum, before Britain leaves the European Union. On 13 March, May declared that politics is not a game, and that the Scottish government should focus on delivering good government and public services, rather than calls for a second independence referendum.
Mar 13, 2017
IBTimes spoke to Marianne Voorthoren from the Islamic Organisation SPIOR, in Rotterdam, in the lead up to the Dutch elections which will see the largest number of parties ever running, including far-right leader Geert Wilders who has anti-islamic policies.
Mar 13, 2017
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal hospitalised after complaining of chest pain
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- Rafale deal: After Hollande shocker, France says Dassualt had freedom to choose Indian partner