Vegans angry as Bank of England confirms animal fat in £5 note; could it hurt religious sentiments too?
A Holocaust survivors plea to the people of Austria has gone viral ahead of the countrys presidential election. Gertrude, known only by her first name, has appealed to Austrians not to allow the far-right Freedom Party to gain power. In the video published on Facebook she says that the actions of the Freedom Party and its candidate Norbert Hofer are similar to that of the Nazis in Austria and Germany in the 1930s. It’s the humiliation of others, the demonisation of others, that alarms me the most. And that was the case once before, she said. Austrias presidential vote re-run is on 4 December and if Hofer wins, he will be the European Unions first far-right head of state.
Nov 29, 2016
Experts says that warm seas have killed more than two-thirds of largest stretch Great Barrier Reef in the world.
Nov 29, 2016
Evening wrap: J&K terror attack in Nagrota, Sonia Gandhi in hospital, Radhika Apte to play nude MMS victim, and more
- Sridevi's death: Dawood Ibrahim may have a hand in it, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Baby born after 12 years in Brazil's remote island where childbirth is banned
- Sridevi's death a planned murder, says retired ACP of Delhi Police
- Gujarat official '10th avatar of Vishnu,' can't work as he is trying to 'change global conscience'
- Delhi pubs ordered to stop playing recorded music