Happy New Year 2017: Pub chain offers beer for Rs 31 every time PM Modi says 'Mitron' in December 31 speech
India news live updates: Mulayam Singh Yadav takes back son Akhilesh in Samajwadi Part ahead of UP assembly elections
Donald Trump lauds Russian President Vladimir Putin amid election hacking row, calls him 'very smart'
New Year fireworks live stream: Watch the extravaganza event live from Dubai's Burj Khalifa online for free
New Year 2017 fireworks live stream: Where to watch the celebrations in Las Vegas, London, Mexico City and Rio di Janeiro online
Fisherman Johny Ronsijns was rescued after clinging onto his boat for 11 hours after it capsized in the English Channel on 27 December. Another man died after being rescued and a third is still missing. It is yet unclear what caused the boat to capsize.
Dec 30, 2016
At least nine miners have been killed after a mine collapsed at a coalfield in Jharkhand, India, on 29 December. A heap of mud caved in at the entry point of the mine, police said. Dozens of people are thought to be trapped, but the exact numbers are not known. The mine is run by state-owned Coal India Limitied.
Dec 30, 2016
32 minutes ago
- Samsung could bring the world's first smartphone with 100 percent bezel-less design
- How to stop Ronaldo? Iran fans disturb Portugal players' sleep ahead of crunch World Cup tie
- Yo-yo debate: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri back fitness test but former cricketers may make crucial call
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt star Mo Salah to quit international football over Chechnya controversy?
- Ice candy seller arrested for abducting, raping and mutilating body of minor in Gwalior
- Who is Major Nikhil Handa? Obsessed Shailaja Dwivedi killer planned murder in detail
- Mumbai rains LIVE updates: Heavy to very heavy downpour predicted for the rest of June
- Strange alien UFO base with interdimensional portal hidden in Argentina, conspiracy theorists claim
- Shocking: Students in Kerala school welcome junior girls with open rape threats