At least nine miners have been killed after a mine collapsed at a coalfield in Jharkhand, India, on 29 December. A heap of mud caved in at the entry point of the mine, police said. Dozens of people are thought to be trapped, but the exact numbers are not known. The mine is run by state-owned Coal India Limitied.
Dec 30, 2016
FBI's 10 Most Wanted: Terry A D Strickland has been called a 'cold blooded' killer; here is why he tops the list
News Roundup: PM Modi launches Aadhaar-based app, Russian bank clears debts of crash victims, 2016 at a glance and more
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Superfast boomerang-shaped UFO spotted in France sparks alien debate
- Is NASA conducting a secret black project? Strange UFO spotted above Texas sparks debate
- Tollywood Sex Racket: The 'is she flexible?'query that raised alarm and saved Telugu actress from scandal