Science & Health
Refined flour - 1 kg
Semolina - 400 gm
Ajwain - 1/2 tbsp
Yellow food color
Milk - 2 cups
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
A few Saffron strands
Garnish with Rabri & Pistachio
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend Refined flour, Semolina, Ajwain, Yellow food color and milk together to form a smooth batter.
2. Gently, pour the batter into the oil. Cook till golden brown.
3. Remove from the oil and soak it in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Now to serve, place Malpua's in a plate, spoon Rabri over them and garnish with Pistachio.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi, Oct 8 (ANI) : A new study has revealed that eating chicken and fish can significantly reduce liver cancer risk in people.The latest research reveals that consuming more white meat can lower the risk of developing liver cancer by 22 percent to 31 percent.However, researchers found no evidence that eating red meat, processed meat or total meat increased the risk of developing liver cancer.
Oct 8, 2014
Cooking mushrooms can be a tough task. They sometimes get overcooked. You can cook mushrooms in these easy methods
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 8, 2014
- Cristiano Ronaldo or Luka Modric? Isco reveals his favourite to win Ballon d'Or
- Return of Abenomics: Shinzo Abe poised to become Japan's longest serving PM after winning party vote
- Five boys escape from Bihar juvenile home after killing warden and fellow inmate
- India readies for sexual offenders' registry; 9th country to roll out list
- Not alone but planning to take 8 artists with me to moon, says Japanese billionaire
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Obesity and vitamin D deficiency linked to higher risk of breast cancer, reveals study
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Planet twice the size of Earth orbiting nearby star 40 Eridani, the home to Spock from Star Trek