Science & Health
New Delhi, 13 Nov (ANI): A new study has indicated that physically active teens are less affected by the moderate consumption of sugary drinks. Moderate consumption of high-fructose and high-glucose beverages has little impact on the metabolic health of weight-stable and physically active adolescents. These beverages may be less unhealthy for adolescents as physical activity component is really critical in protecting against some of the negative effects of drinking large amounts of sugar-sweetened drinks.
Nov 13, 2014
New Delhi, 12 Nov (ANI): Now you can discover your inner personality traits with the help of your favorite pizza, claims a new study. According to the study pizza toppings can suggest about a person's personality. Pepperoni lovers are really extrovert but get bored easily, while people who like pizzas topped with an egg are generally loving and supportive but avoid spotlight. Similarly people who prefer spicy food are most likely to be risk-takers whereas people who preferred protein in their meal were often more outgoing. The study also revealed the compatibility between different pizza personalities, saying that the chicken topped pizza lover whose personality is competitive and assertive could be well matched with principled and intelligent partner, who would most likely choose prawns or salmon as a topping.
Nov 12, 2014
Chicken legs - 2
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Onion - 1
A piece of Ginger
A few cloves of Garlic
Green chilli - 1
Garam masala powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Yogurt - 1 cup
Food color - 1/4 tsp
1. They key to the tandoori is marination, Make slits on the chicken pieces with a knife. First step marination is with Lemon juice & salt. Mix it, once salt is dissolved pour it on the chicken pieces. Make sure you rub it into the slits too.
2. Let the chicken marinate for about 20 minutes.
3. Grind the onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli together in a mixer into a thick paste by adding little yogurt.
4. To the ground paste add yogurt, garam masala powder & food color. Mix it well.
5. Marinate the chicken pieces properly with this mixture. Make sure you rub it completely in all the slits.
6. Let the chicken pieces marinate for about 6 hours or overnight.
7. If you don't have Oven we can pan fry it with a little oil or grill it in an oven.
8. Your tandoori chicken is ready to be served. Enjoy with green chutney and lemon wedges.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www
Nov 11, 2014
New Delhi, 11 Nov (ANI): A new study has revealed that the brain can control eating behavior and considering the long-term consequences of your food choices may help control food cravings. The way one thinks about food can have a major impact on their appetite.Thinking about the long-term negative impact of eating unhealthy foods may be an effective way to reduce appetite and help diminish cravings which as a result potentially enhance weight-loss efforts.
Nov 11, 2014
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection
- Flat Earth theory debunked: NASA releases image of Earth taken from one million miles away
- Top British astronomer claims hybrid human cyborgs will colonise Mars in future