Science & Health
Tabata training; or the Tabata Protocol is a type of high intensity interval training that follows a specific format. Here is a tabata workout compilation you can do at home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 3, 2014
UN Rings Warning Bell in New Climate Change Report; Blames Human Influence, Says 'Time is Running Out'
New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): A new study has claimed that eating Mediterranean diet which includes fruit, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, poultry and fish can help reducing the risk of a first-time stroke. Mediterranean style diets are generally low in dairy products such as butter, cheese and full-fat dairy.Following a simple routine which includes eating Mediterranean diet, supplemented with nuts, Monitoring high blood pressure at home, getting more physical activity and managing your weight can reduce the risk of first time stroke.
Oct 31, 2014
18 hours ago
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'