New Delhi, 13 Nov (ANI): A new study has indicated that physically active teens are less affected by the moderate consumption of sugary drinks. Moderate consumption of high-fructose and high-glucose beverages has little impact on the metabolic health of weight-stable and physically active adolescents. These beverages may be less unhealthy for adolescents as physical activity component is really critical in protecting against some of the negative effects of drinking large amounts of sugar-sweetened drinks.
Nov 13, 2014
Science & Health
New Delhi, 12 Nov (ANI): Now you can discover your inner personality traits with the help of your favorite pizza, claims a new study. According to the study pizza toppings can suggest about a person's personality. Pepperoni lovers are really extrovert but get bored easily, while people who like pizzas topped with an egg are generally loving and supportive but avoid spotlight. Similarly people who prefer spicy food are most likely to be risk-takers whereas people who preferred protein in their meal were often more outgoing. The study also revealed the compatibility between different pizza personalities, saying that the chicken topped pizza lover whose personality is competitive and assertive could be well matched with principled and intelligent partner, who would most likely choose prawns or salmon as a topping.
Nov 12, 2014
Chicken legs - 2
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Onion - 1
A piece of Ginger
A few cloves of Garlic
Green chilli - 1
Garam masala powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Yogurt - 1 cup
Food color - 1/4 tsp
1. They key to the tandoori is marination, Make slits on the chicken pieces with a knife. First step marination is with Lemon juice & salt. Mix it, once salt is dissolved pour it on the chicken pieces. Make sure you rub it into the slits too.
2. Let the chicken marinate for about 20 minutes.
3. Grind the onion, ginger, garlic and green chilli together in a mixer into a thick paste by adding little yogurt.
4. To the ground paste add yogurt, garam masala powder & food color. Mix it well.
5. Marinate the chicken pieces properly with this mixture. Make sure you rub it completely in all the slits.
6. Let the chicken pieces marinate for about 6 hours or overnight.
7. If you don't have Oven we can pan fry it with a little oil or grill it in an oven.
8. Your tandoori chicken is ready to be served. Enjoy with green chutney and lemon wedges.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www
Nov 11, 2014
New Delhi, 11 Nov (ANI): A new study has revealed that the brain can control eating behavior and considering the long-term consequences of your food choices may help control food cravings. The way one thinks about food can have a major impact on their appetite.Thinking about the long-term negative impact of eating unhealthy foods may be an effective way to reduce appetite and help diminish cravings which as a result potentially enhance weight-loss efforts.
Nov 11, 2014
New Delhi, Nov 10 (ANI): A study has revealed that how green tea polyphenols can protect people's brain in case of a spinal cord injury. Polyphenols found in green tea are strong antioxidants and can reduce free radical damage.It also effectively alleviated oxidative stress and inhibits neuronal apoptosis, indicating that green tea polyphenols play a protective role in spinal cord neurons under oxidative stress.
Nov 10, 2014
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official