Science & Health
Milk - 1 liter
Small size Sabudana or Sago - 1 cup
Jaggery - 200 gm
A few Roasted Cashew nuts
A few Roasted Raisins
A few Cardamom pods
A few strands of Saffron
1. Pour milk into a deep pot and let it boil.
2. Meanwhile, melt jaggery by adding a little water in another pot.
3. Cool the mixture and then add it slowly into to the milk.
4. The Sabudana or Sago is been soaking for 1 hour and add into the milk.
5. Pound the cardamom seeds & add it to the milk. Add roasted cashew nuts and raisins. Turn off the stove and transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Garnish it with a few strands of saffron.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 29, 2014
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'