Science & Health
New Delhi, Oct 8 (ANI) : A new study has revealed that eating chicken and fish can significantly reduce liver cancer risk in people.The latest research reveals that consuming more white meat can lower the risk of developing liver cancer by 22 percent to 31 percent.However, researchers found no evidence that eating red meat, processed meat or total meat increased the risk of developing liver cancer.
Oct 8, 2014
Cooking mushrooms can be a tough task. They sometimes get overcooked. You can cook mushrooms in these easy methods
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 8, 2014
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official