Science & Health
Love of Spicy Food Linked to Higher Testosterone Levels in Men; 5 Other Tips to Improve Your Sex Life
Spicy Basil Chicken
Boneless Chicken - 250 gms
Basil leaves - 1 bunch
Red chilli - 2 cut diagonally
A few Garlic cloves
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Fish sauce - 3 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Marinate the chicken in fish sauce for about 15 minutes.
2. In a wide pan add oil, garlic & saute it for a minute.
3. And then add marinated chicken piece & stir fry it.
4. Add red chilli, soy sauce, basil leaves, salt to chicken & mix well. Cook on low flame till the chicken is completely cooked & serve it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 15, 2014
- NASA's next mission to look for ancient alien signatures on Mars, Jim Green's prediction turning true?
- Extra-marital sex dating back 500 years can be traced back through DNA data: Study
- North Korean nuclear weapon is 17 times more powerful than Hiroshima bomb, says Indian researcher
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet
- Japan's asteroid probe heading back to earth, could hold keys of solar system formation