Science & Health
A plank exercise doesn't only have to work the core area of the body. You can make your entire body work as well. Here is a video with the basic plank and other variations of the plank exercise that are more challenging.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 4, 2014
Dry fruit Saffron rice
Cooked Raw Rice - 1 cup
Chopped Cashew nuts
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Saffron in milk
1. Heat some ghee in a pan and roast the chopped almonds and cashews. Once they start turning brown, add raisins and dates. Roast them and then transfer the mixture into a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add some ghee & cooked raw rice. Toss them over low flame.
3. Then, add saffron milk, cardamom powder, dry fruits - nut mixture and sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Check for sweetness and then turn off the stove. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 3, 2014
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study