Science & Health
New Delhi, Dec 08 (ANI): Natural substance found in red wine, Resveratrol, inhibits the formation of inflammatory factors that generates cardiovascular diseases. Resveratrol, present in red wine, has a protective effect against heart diseases. Cardiovascular disorders, such as myocardial infarction and strokes, frequently occur in association with chronic inflammatory diseases, such as arthritis. The natural substance resveratrol thus has major therapeutic potential, particularly when it comes to the treatment of inflammatory diseases that can cause serious damage to the cardiovascular system.
Dec 8, 2014
- Here's how over 9 hours' of sleep may raise stroke risk by 23%
- Sri Lanka to fight dengue virus with this bacteria
- A massive 243-foot asteroid to get shockingly close to Earth on Friday the 13th
- Does watching porn affect your brain? Researchers make startling discovery
- Ferries halted, alarms triggered as Sydney choked by bushfire smoke