Science & Health
Oats - 1 cup
Onion - 1 chopped
Lemon - 1
Green chilli - 1 chopped
Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Water - 3 to 4 tsp
Oil - 4 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
Broken chana dal - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
A few Curry leaves
1. Heat 3 to 4 tsp of oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds. Once they start crackling, add urad dal, channa dal, cumin seeds & curry leaves.
2. Once they start browning, add onions, green chilli and ginger. Once the onions turn transparent, add turmeric powder.
3. Then, mix the oats into it. Add salt as per taste and squeeze the juice of one lemon. Sprinkle a little water and cook it ensuring it doesn't burn.
4. Finally add chopped coriander leaves & mix it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 23, 2014
All of us who have tried to cook have made mistakes at the start. Here are a few common mistakes that you should avoid:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 22, 2014
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official