Science & Health
New Delhi, Feb 17 (ANI): A new study has suggested that older adults may be able to sleep better with help of "mindfulness meditation." Sleep disturbances are a medical and public health concern the aging population. Moderate sleep disturbances in older adults are associated with higher levels of fatigue, disturbed mood, such as depressive symptoms, and a reduced quality of life, according to the study background. The mediation practices resulted in improved sleep quality for older adults with moderate sleep disturbance in a clinical trial comparing meditation to a more structured program focusing on changing poor sleep habits and establishing a bedtime routine. The study concluded that mindfulness meditation appeared to have a role in addressing the prevalent burden of sleep problems among older adults.
Feb 17, 2015
Crispy Baby corn Fritters
Boiled Baby corn - 2 packets
Chilli powder - 3 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon - 1/2
Bread crumbs - 2 cups
All purpose flour (or) Maida - 1 cup
Oil for frying
1. Boil babycorn in water by adding little salt. Let it cool down and then cut it vertically.
2. Take the babycorn in a bowl. Add salt, chilli powder, lemon juice and gently mix it. Keep aside.
3. To make the batter -mix all purpose flour (or) maida, salt, chilli powder and gradually add water till you get the right consistency.The batter shouldn't be too runny, it should coat the boiled babycorn.
4. Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
5. Dip baby corn pieces in the batter, roll them in bread crumbs and deep fry it on medium flame, until it turns golden brown colour.
6. Serve it hot with Tomato ketchup (or) mayonnaise.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Feb 16, 2015
- Giant asteroid taller than Empire State Building heading towards Earth this week
- New study unveils more mindblowing details about interstellar visitor Oumuamua
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO
- Today's CO2 levels higher than past 23 million years: Study