Science & Health
Prawn & Raw Mango curry
Prawns - 200 gms
Grated Raw Mango - 2 tbsp
Onions - 2 finely sliced
Garlic - 3 finely minced
A few Curry leaves
Tomato - 1
Ginger green chilli paste - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
A pinch of Turmeric powder
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
Kasur methi - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Garnish it with Coriander spring
1. In a pan add oil, garlic & cook it for a while until it gets golden brown in color. Then add sliced onions, make sure you cook the onion in low heat.
2. Once a onion turns golden brown color, add curry leaves, tomato & saute it few minutes. Add Ginger green chilli paste, Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder & mix it, then add water, garam masala powder, salt, grated raw mango & mix it.
3. After 5 minutes add Prawn & cook it.
4. Finally finish it with kasur methi & garnish it with Coriander spring.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Aug 21, 2014
Ebola in India? Karnataka Health Ministry Rubbishes WhatsApp Rumours, Threatens to Take Legal Action
See how you can raise their blood pressure using natural means by making dietary changes.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Aug 21, 2014
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so