Science & Health
Here is a 'how to' video on performing the kettlebell clean, press and snatch.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 24, 2014
Latest UFO Sightings: Scientist Releases Secret Photo of 'Real Alien Autopsy' Retrieved from Area 51 in 1947
For Batter frying paneer cubes
Paneer - 200 gms cut into cubes
All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
Rice flour - 1 tbsp
Corn flour - 11/2 to 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Bell peppers Red, Green & yellow - 1
Spring onions - 1 bunch chopped
A few cloves of Garlic chopped
A piece of Ginger chopped
Red chilli - 2 cut up diagonally
A few Coriander leaves chopped
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tbsp
1. Prepare a thick batter out of All purpose flour, Rice flour, Corn flour, salt & water. Dip each paneer cube in a batter and deep fry in hot oil and keep aside.
2. In a wide pan, add oil, garlic, ginger, red chilli, Bell peppers, spring onion & saute it for a few minutes. And then add salt, pepper, soy sauce, tomato ketchup & saute it.
3. Once you made a sauce add fried paneer & mix it. Make sure sauce is coated well with the paneer.
4. Finally add spring onions & coriander leaves. Turn off the flame & serve it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 21, 2014
New Delhi, 21 Nov (ANI) : A new study has revealed that consumption of a diet high in fructose throughout adolescence can worsen depressive- and anxiety-like behavior and alter how the brain responds to stress.
According to the study such diet can alter brain health and may lead to important implications for adolescent nutrition and development. Fructose, a sugar found naturally in fruits and vegetables but also added to many processed foods and beverages, can promote negative cardiovascular effects. It also stimulates neural pathways that affect how the brain responds to stress, which can worsen the symptons related to depression and anxiety.
Nov 21, 2014
- Sri Lanka to fight dengue virus with this bacteria
- Does watching porn affect your brain? Researchers make startling discovery
- Here's how over 9 hours' of sleep may raise stroke risk by 23%
- India to launch latest spy satellite, 9 others on December 11
- Australian firefighters try to control bushfires ahead of hot days