Science & Health
A plank exercise doesn't only have to work the core area of the body. You can make your entire body work as well. Here is a video with the basic plank and other variations of the plank exercise that are more challenging.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 4, 2014
Dry fruit Saffron rice
Cooked Raw Rice - 1 cup
Chopped Cashew nuts
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Saffron in milk
1. Heat some ghee in a pan and roast the chopped almonds and cashews. Once they start turning brown, add raisins and dates. Roast them and then transfer the mixture into a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add some ghee & cooked raw rice. Toss them over low flame.
3. Then, add saffron milk, cardamom powder, dry fruits - nut mixture and sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Check for sweetness and then turn off the stove. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 3, 2014
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists