Cooked kala chana
Fresh grated Coconut
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
A pinch of Asafoetida powder
Oil - 2 tbsp
Green chilli - 1 chopped
A few Curry leaves
Lemon - 1/2
1. Heat oil in a pan, add urad dal and mustard seeds.
2. Once mustard seeds starts to splatter add green chilli, asafoetida powder and curry leaves.
3. Finally add cooked chana (while cooking the chana add little salt) to the tempered ingredients & mix it.
4. Add salt and fresh grated coconut other option you can add raw mango.
5. Squeeze half a lemon, turn off the stove and mix it, you can check the seasoning.
And now your Navratri snack is ready!
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 26, 2014
Science & Health
Mangalyaan Sends First Photo from Mars, Says 'View is Nice Up Here'; Second Photo Shows Martian Atmosphere
When you're stressed, you may tend to eat more. Some foods might help relieve anxiety—and won't have a detrimental effect on your waistline.
Sep 24, 2014
- Earthquake of 6.1 magnitude jolts Arunachal, strong quakes rock Nepal
- What is ahimsa meat? Scientists create fat-free, boneless meat from stem cells in Hyderabad
- Bengaluru private hospitals to discontinue cashless insurance scheme
- Newly found hobbit-like mystery species lived beside, mated with humans: Report