Science & Health
When you're stressed, you may tend to eat more. Some foods might help relieve anxiety—and won't have a detrimental effect on your waistline.
Sep 24, 2014
Oats - 1 cup
Onion - 1 chopped
Lemon - 1
Green chilli - 1 chopped
Chopped Ginger - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Water - 3 to 4 tsp
Oil - 4 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
Broken chana dal - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
A few Curry leaves
1. Heat 3 to 4 tsp of oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds. Once they start crackling, add urad dal, channa dal, cumin seeds & curry leaves.
2. Once they start browning, add onions, green chilli and ginger. Once the onions turn transparent, add turmeric powder.
3. Then, mix the oats into it. Add salt as per taste and squeeze the juice of one lemon. Sprinkle a little water and cook it ensuring it doesn't burn.
4. Finally add chopped coriander leaves & mix it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 23, 2014
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study