Science & Health
Refined flour - 1 kg
Semolina - 400 gm
Ajwain - 1/2 tbsp
Yellow food color
Milk - 2 cups
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
A few Saffron strands
Garnish with Rabri & Pistachio
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend Refined flour, Semolina, Ajwain, Yellow food color and milk together to form a smooth batter.
2. Gently, pour the batter into the oil. Cook till golden brown.
3. Remove from the oil and soak it in sugar syrup for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Now to serve, place Malpua's in a plate, spoon Rabri over them and garnish with Pistachio.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 9, 2014
2 hours ago
- Walmart raises equity holding in Flipkart to 81% after leadership upheaval
- Is anyone a 'bibliobibuli' especially these days? Shashi Tharoor asks on Twitter
- Delhi police release images of 2 suspected JeM terrorists; national capital on high alert
- US national killed in Andaman Islands for illegally entering Sentinelese tribe area
- Two gigantic asteroids heading towards earth, will have close approach today, warns NASA
- Asteroid warning: Three effective ways to protect earth from an apocalyptic space body hit
- Attention Elon Musk: Top science commentator Bill Nye says humans will never colonise Mars
- From NASA's study report to metallic cannonball: Five crucial signs that alien life once existed on Mars
- Scientists discover identical solar sibling of Sun, could be a potential candidate to search for alien life