Science & Health
New Delhi, 06 Nov (ANI): According to a study our gut bacteria turns a nutrient found in red meat into metabolites, which enhances the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.Red meat could promote atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries.Essentially, bacteria in the gut convert L-carnitine, a nutrient which is abundant in red meat.
Nov 6, 2014
Here is a compilation of high intensity interval training exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Nov 6, 2014
New Delhi, 05 Nov (ANI) : A new study has had suggested that if smokers want to get rid of their back pain issues, they'll have to put the cigarette out.
Smokers are three times more likely to develop chronic back pain than nonsmokers, and dropping the habit may cut their chances of developing this often debilitating condition. Tobacco addiction interface with pain chronification and the findings hint at a potentially more general link between addiction and pain.
Nov 5, 2014
Nixie: Selfie Taking Wrist Drone Wins Intel 'Make it Wearable' Challenge; Grabs $500,000 Cash Prize [VIDEO]
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Space to witness ice age due to dropping sunspot activity, warns NASA
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland