As the number of Mexicans without potable water climbed to roughly half a million on 15 April after an oil spill, authorities in the southeastern Mexican state of Tabasco were moving to get water purification and treatment plants reopened.
Apr 16, 2015
Science & Health
Nasa scientists held a news conference on 14 April to discuss the spacecraft New Horizons and its nearing of Pluto.
Apr 15, 2015
Colossal Negligence: Delhi Man Suffers Pain for 6 Months after Surgery as Doctors Leave 8-Inch Wire in his Stomach
Southern Californias water wholesaler voted on 14 April to cut its deliveries to cities and communities by 15 percent as the state clamps down on water usage amid a devastating four-year drought.
Apr 15, 2015
A video uploaded on social media showed a van crushed by a large tree after it fell on the vehicle during a severe hailstorm in Ashton, Kentucky, on 9 April leaving the driver trapped inside.
Apr 14, 2015
A chimpanzee at a Dutch zoo was filmed using a stick to strike the drone and knock it out of the air
Apr 13, 2015
- NASA's next mission to look for ancient alien signatures on Mars, Jim Green's prediction turning true?
- Extra-marital sex dating back 500 years can be traced back through DNA data: Study
- North Korean nuclear weapon is 17 times more powerful than Hiroshima bomb, says Indian researcher
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet
- Japan's asteroid probe heading back to earth, could hold keys of solar system formation