Science & Health
Researchers Detect Live Ebola Virus In Semen of Men Cured Of The Disease; WHO Urges Patients To Stay Away From Sex For Three Months
New Delhi, Dec 02 (ANI): A new study has revealed that eating one table spoon of yoghurt can dramatically cut your chances of getting diabetes. According to the research daily tablespoon of yoghurt reduces the risk of getting type 2 diabetes. Dairy foods such as such as milk and cheese which people eat in general may not cut down the risk of developing diabetes but there may be a link between yoghurt and a lower risk of Type 2 diabetes, study suggested.Consistent findings for yoghurt suggest that it can be incorporated into a healthy dietary pattern.
Dec 2, 2014
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- Approaching dark matter hurricane will collide with earth, predict scientists
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Researcher issues massive earthquake alert ahead of rare planetary alignment