Science & Health
New Delhi, Jan 15 (ANI): A new study has demonstrated that lack of exercise is responsible for twice as many deaths as obesity. The study suggested that a brisk walk for 20 minutes each day could be enough to reduce an individual's risk of early death.Physical inactivity has been consistently associated with an increased risk of early death, as well as being associated with a greater risk of diseases such as heart disease and cancer.According to the study just a small amount of physical activity each day could have substantial health benefits for people who are physically inactive. Although just 20 minutes of physical activity would make a difference, but people should do more than this as physical activity has many proven health benefits and is an essential part of our daily life.
Jan 15, 2015
Bread - 2
Red, Green & Yellow Bell peppers
A few Basil leaves
Tomato paste (or) Pasta sauce - 2 tbsp
1. Dry toast the bread both sides on the tava.
2. Spread a tomato paste (or) Pasta sauce on the slice of bread.
3. Add the toppings over this Red, Green & Yellow Bell peppers, Basil leaves any veg & non-veg (optional).
4. You can sprinkle chilli flakes.
5. Finally, grate some cheese over it.
6. Bake it for 5 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees till the cheese melts and it's ready!!!
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jan 13, 2015