Science & Health
Maida/All purpose flour - 1 cup
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Semolina - 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cooking soda a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. In a large mixing bowl add Maida/All purpose flour, Semolina, Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Cumin seeds, Cooking soda, Salt & mix well.
2. Now add a little water gradually & knead well. Once the dough is ready take a small balls & roll it like a flat, just like how we make chapati.
3. Once we rolled cut it like horizontally first, then vertically to make diamond shaped.
4. Just drop them gently & deep fry it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 29, 2014
New Delhi, 29 Dec (ANI): Just a session of the right kind of exercise, depending on your age, can have protective effects on the body, says a new research. According to the study, young people may get protection from one bout of exercise, and their response to the oxidative stress challenge maybe also lower but the older participants may not show a protective effect after one exercise session, which may be related to impaired cell signaling, a process that could potentially be improved with regular workouts.The study found that exercise had the ability to overcome stressors by potentially boosting the antioxidant system and its beneficial effects may improve the body's reaction to oxidative stress, which could lower the risk for many chronic diseases.
Dec 29, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 26 (ANI): A new study has revealed that overweight teens lose weight easily if they are motivated correctly. Parents should help to focus their teen on healthy behaviors for the sake of being healthy more than for social acceptance. According to the study obese or overweight teens describe their health as the primary motive but explained peer acceptance as vital factor of losing weight. Right motivation by parents can help the teens to lose weight in a healthy way.
Dec 26, 2014
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle