Science & Health
Cigarette Maker Shares Rise as Proposal to Ban Loose Sale 'Overturned'; ITC up 6%, Godfrey Phillips 10%
New Delhi, Dec 04 (ANI) : Consuming a Mediterranean diet can lead to a longer, healthier life, says a new study. The combination of fruit and vegetables, nuts, olive oil and a glass of wine can help reverse the ageing process by slowing down the damage to chromosomes linked to ageing and offer a health advantage.According to the study, Mediterranean diet have anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, that stops the shortening of telomeres, which is associated with lower life expectancy and a greater risk of age-related diseases.
Dec 4, 2014
Backpacking is all about leaving you bust life behind and going on an adventure that can lead you anywhere; but that doesn't mean you should give up on your fitness. Here are a few routines you can do using just your backpack.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 4, 2014
Body heat is a common health problem for many people these days. The body cannot cool itself and this causes several health problems like internal organs damage, heat rashes, pimples, dizziness and nausea. Here are a few foods that help in reducing body heat.
Dec 4, 2014
Sweet & Sour Veg soup
Cabbage - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Green Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
Yellow Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
A few Spring onion chopped
A few Celery chopped
A few Garlic cloves chopped
Green chilli - 2
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Water - 3 cups
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
1. In a Deep wide pan add olive oil, green chilli, garlic & saute it for a minute.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables one after the other Spring onion, Cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Green Bell pepper, Yellow Bell pepper & saute it for a few minutes.
3. Now add Salt, Pepper, Sugar & mix it. Add enough water to cover all the vegetables. You can add vegetable stock also. Let it boil for a few minutes.
4. Dilute a corn flour in a water, it acts as a thickening agent, so pour it in the soup and mix it.
5. Add Soy sauce, Spring onion stock & turn off the stove.
6. The whole some Sweet & Sour Veg soup is ready to serve.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 3, 2014
47 minutes ago
- Luka Modric wins Best FIFA Men's Player of the Year; Brazil's Marta wins the women's award
- Markets crash over liquidity fears; Sensex, Nifty down nearly 1.5%
- Petrol, diesel prices to rise further as global crude poised to touch $100
- Comcast outbids Fox by acquiring Sky for $40 million in dramatic auction
- Did Big Bang actually happen? Astronomers ponder new way to find out once and for all
- Japan's Hayabusa 2 reaches Ryugu; sends back amazing pictures of the distant asteroid
- Astronomers find Spock's home planet Vulcan?
- Women with PCOS are up to seven times more prone to heart attacks
- Glitches grip Mars Curiosity Rover; NASA puts on hold all science experiments