Science & Health
Middle East Caught in Massive Sandstorm; Twitterati Share Photos with Political Humour, 'Before-After' Shots
New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Munching on berries instead of sweets can help you lose weight, says a new research. The study claims that the change could make a person lose a pound a month, even if there was no physical exercise done, an online portal reported. 'Super berries' like acai and goji are already popular for their weight loss qualities, but researchers found a snack of strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries cuts down calorie intake at the next meal. Researchers estimated that people switching from an afternoon confectionery snack to mixed berries might expect to reduce their energy intake by 938 calories a week on average. According to the study crazy diets for losing weight often demand huge sacrifices, but this study showed that by compromising on one snack and replacing it with delicious berries could help shed up to a stone in a year.
Feb 11, 2015
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official