New Delhi, Dec 08 (ANI): Nutrition experts have revealed how one can stick to their diet and still remain in shape. During the holidays, it can get extremely busy and stressful and we tend to overindulge so it is important to keep active.If people know they have evening engagements, then can try exercising or walking in the morning. Exercise can help expend extra calories that they may be taking in but more importantly it helps to reduce stress and increases energy. A 30-minute walk or easy bike ride is indeed a great way to keep active and reduce stress or one should aim for either high-intensity interval training or resistance training. This might include running fast for one minute, followed by two minutes of walking that they repeat 10-15 times or lifting weights to get stronger. These exercises have been shown to improve metabolism, fat loss and muscle gain.
Dec 8, 2014
Science & Health
Pakistan: The Truth About 14 Children with Thalassemia Infected with HIV/AIDS After Blood Transfusion
Tomato - 4
Tamarind puree - 1 cup
Sambar/Rasam powder - 2 tsp
Pepper - 2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
A few Curry leaves
1. Cook tomatoes in a huge pot and add salt to it.
2. Once they are half-cooked, add tamarind puree, pour some water and add a tsp of sambar/rasam powder.
3. Let it boil for a few minutes and then add some pound pepper and cumin seeds. Let it boil for a few more minutes.
4. For tempering, Add mustard to some ghee. Once they start splattering add curry leaves and pour this tempering into the rasam & mix it.
5. Turn off the stove, Pepper rasam is ready to serve.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 6, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 05 (ANI): A new study has demonstrated that one is less likely to be satisfied with their life if they spend more time in commuting to and from work. Long commute lengths are related to an increased sense of time pressure therefore the longer it took someone to get to work, the lower their satisfaction with life in general. Longer commutes meant less time for other activities, which leads to lower life satisfaction and are detrimental to health and maybe it was better to take a job that paid a little less money but was closer to home.
Dec 5, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 05 (ANI): A new study has revealed that at what time a person goes to bed and how long they sleep affects how much they worry. People who sleep for shorter periods of time and go to bed very late at night are often overwhelmed with more negative thoughts than those who keep more regular sleeping hours.Such people also tend to worry excessively about the future, delve too much into the past, and experience annoying intrusive thoughts and these individuals also tend to have sleep problems.
Dec 5, 2014
- Bitcoin scam: ED attaches Rs 42.88 crore worth properties owned by Amit Bhardwaj
- Amid Rafale spat, Dassault Aviation confirms Anil Ambani was its first choice
- India, Australia attempt to rescue Navy commander stranded in ocean storm
- End of American dream for Indian spouses? Trump admin likely to revoke H-4 visas within 3 months
- New blood test can detect autism risk for pregnant mothers
- Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
- In a first, US researchers discover new genetic disorder in human patient
- Planet twice the size of Earth orbiting nearby star 40 Eridani, the home to Spock from Star Trek
- Not alone but planning to take 8 artists with me to moon, says Japanese billionaire