Science & Health
Sweet & Sour Veg soup
Cabbage - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot - 1 cup (finely chopped)
Green Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
Yellow Bell peppers - 1/2 chopped
A few Spring onion chopped
A few Celery chopped
A few Garlic cloves chopped
Green chilli - 2
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Water - 3 cups
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
1. In a Deep wide pan add olive oil, green chilli, garlic & saute it for a minute.
2. Add all the chopped vegetables one after the other Spring onion, Cabbage, Carrot, Celery, Green Bell pepper, Yellow Bell pepper & saute it for a few minutes.
3. Now add Salt, Pepper, Sugar & mix it. Add enough water to cover all the vegetables. You can add vegetable stock also. Let it boil for a few minutes.
4. Dilute a corn flour in a water, it acts as a thickening agent, so pour it in the soup and mix it.
5. Add Soy sauce, Spring onion stock & turn off the stove.
6. The whole some Sweet & Sour Veg soup is ready to serve.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Dec 3, 2014
Researchers Detect Live Ebola Virus In Semen of Men Cured Of The Disease; WHO Urges Patients To Stay Away From Sex For Three Months
New Delhi, Dec 02 (ANI): A new study has revealed that eating one table spoon of yoghurt can dramatically cut your chances of getting diabetes. According to the research daily tablespoon of yoghurt reduces the risk of getting type 2 diabetes. Dairy foods such as such as milk and cheese which people eat in general may not cut down the risk of developing diabetes but there may be a link between yoghurt and a lower risk of Type 2 diabetes, study suggested.Consistent findings for yoghurt suggest that it can be incorporated into a healthy dietary pattern.
Dec 2, 2014
- What is Nuclear Pasta? Strongest material in the universe could be found in dead stars
- Elon Musk shows off updated Big 'Falcon' Rocket: All you need to know
- Captain James Cook's long-lost ship the HMS Endeavour finally found, say marine archaeologists
- Scientists develop new photon chip which could revolutionise quantum computing
- NASA shares 'First Light' images taken by TESS, scouting southern sky for exoplanets