Science & Health
Soya Masala Dry
Soya chunks - 1 cup
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tsp
A few Curry leaves
Onion - 1 finely chopped
Tomato - 1 chopped
Red Chilli powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
Grated Coconut - 1 1/2 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
A few cloves of Garlic
1. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 30 minutes. Squeeze out the excess water and keep it aside.
2. In a wide pan, add oil, cumin powder, cumin seeds, ginger - garlic paste, curry leaves, onion and sauté it for a few minutes.
3. Once the onions turn golden brown add tomato, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and sauté it for a few minutes.
4. Once tomato turns mushy, add soya chunks and mix it well.
5. Grind the grated coconut, garlic, pepper, fennel seeds and green chilli into a coarse mixture.
6. Add the ground mixture to the soya masala and keep stirring till all the excess moisture has been absorbed.
7. Add very little water, cook for 2-3 minutes and blend the masala well.
8. Soya Masala Dry is ready.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/us
Feb 19, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 19 (ANI): So it turns out the price of healthy living is really not that much, as a mere 60 seconds walk per day can help cut the risk of a heart attack or stroke. The recent study showed that people, who often do small doses of daily exercise combined with a healthy diet, cut their blood pressure and cholesterol and live a long and healthy life, a daily reported. The breakthrough comes after tests showed it is better to keep moving throughout the day rather than undertake an intense burst of exercise followed by rest.
Feb 19, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 17 (ANI): A new study has suggested that older adults may be able to sleep better with help of "mindfulness meditation." Sleep disturbances are a medical and public health concern the aging population. Moderate sleep disturbances in older adults are associated with higher levels of fatigue, disturbed mood, such as depressive symptoms, and a reduced quality of life, according to the study background. The mediation practices resulted in improved sleep quality for older adults with moderate sleep disturbance in a clinical trial comparing meditation to a more structured program focusing on changing poor sleep habits and establishing a bedtime routine. The study concluded that mindfulness meditation appeared to have a role in addressing the prevalent burden of sleep problems among older adults.
Feb 17, 2015
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Not Planet X, but disc of icy bodies behind mysterious orbit beyond Neptune: Study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists