Science & Health
Mexicos Colima volcano, also known as the Fire Volcano, erupted on Monday (16 November) sending a plume of smoke and ash some 3,000 metres into the air. Located in the southwestern Mexican state of Colima, the volcano has been exhibiting continuous activity since 9 July which has prompted evacuations several times.
Nov 17, 2015
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Are we in trouble? Scientists predict dark matter hurricane will collide with earth
- After Harvard scientists, Ancient Aliens star reveals Oumuamua could be both asteroid and alien ship
- NASA releases spinning video of Bennu asteroid, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection
- People will require more food due to increase in height: Study