Science & Health
Tim Peake: Watch British astronaut blast off to the ISS
Dec 15, 2015
Hundreds of thousands of people were evacuated from the central Philippines on 14 December as Typhoon Melor made landfall with winds of up to 95mph, dumping heavy rain that could cause flooding, landslides and storm surges, authorities warned. About 40 domestic flights were grounded, while 73 ferries and hundreds of fishing boats were ordered to remain in port as Melor hit the village of Batag on the northern tip of Samar island.
Dec 14, 2015
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- Why International media outlets connecting mysterious radio bursts to extraterrestrial aliens?
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Harmone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official