Science & Health
The United Nations said on Wednesday (25 November) that 2015 is set to be the warmest year on record, and 2016 could be hotter, warning that inaction on climate change could see temperatures rise by 6C or more.
Nov 25, 2015
Lying 4700 meters above sea level on the Tibetan plateau is Namsto Lake. It is held as holy by the regions Tibetan population and every year thousands of pilgrims walk around its shores. As one of the largest lakes on the plateau, Namsto is fed partly by run off from the regions glaciers, which also acts as a store of water for the surrounding grasslands, experts have said.
Nov 25, 2015
Humanoid robots that can gauge your mood were among the highlights of the World Robot Exhibition in Beijing on Tuesday (24 November). The exhibition is a part of the three-day World Robot Conference, which also includes a forum and a robot contest for elementary school and junior high school teams. It is the first time for China to host such an event.
Nov 24, 2015
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle