Science & Health
The United Nations refugee agency UNHCR said on Wednesday (2 December) climate-related migration must be prioritised in a climate deal currently being negotiated at the Paris climate summit.
Dec 3, 2015
Sand and ash have covered La Paz Centro municipality in Nicaragua, as a result of Wednesdays (2 December) hours long eruption of Momotombo Volcano. It has been 110 years of relative calmness since the 1297m high volcano experienced a major eruption last time in 1905.
Dec 3, 2015
Europes biggest photovoltaic solar power plant opened on Tuesday (1 December) near Bordeaux on the second day of the COP21 climate conference hosted by France. With the projects inauguration, France has made up some lost ground after being a relative latecomer to the solar phenomenon compared to its neighbours in Europe.
Dec 1, 2015
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Local residents spotted UFO on same day pilots reported flying object sighting in Ireland
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- A doomsday asteroid could inevitably hit earth, predicts top British scientist
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18