Science & Health
A fast-growing tumbleweed known as hairy panic took over a street in the Victorian rural town of Wangaratta on 17 February with homes clogged by the weed and frustrated residents complaining of the clean-up time. As winds pick up, the wild tumbleweed has covered properties, gardens and garages.
Feb 18, 2016
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists